Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

We have just had four of our nine grand daughters with us this holiday week-end. Starting from oldest to youngest they are Desiree (4), Camille (3), McKenna (1) and Chloe (10 months). They are all beautiful little girls and they all love grandpa. Grandpa is the one that takes them fishing, horseback riding, and riding on the four-wheeler. Yes, I am very careful with my precious cargo.

Each of these girls is different in many ways, about the only thing they have in common is that they are all blond. Each one has a unique personality that gets more evident each time I see them. There have been times, mostly when they were younger, that they wanted nothing to do with Grandpa. McKenna is probably the most cautious and slow to warm to me, however Desiree has had her turn at that as well. Desiree has grown out of that for now, and this time it only took a few hours and McKenna was friends with Grandpa. Sometimes it has taken days. Camille has always been
friendly with everyone, as is Chloe.
I have five more granddaughters, three live in Rexburg and two in Kamas and each one is special. I also have three grandsons, one in Rexburg and two in Kamas and they are also special. I hope they all know how much I love them, and how I THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS! (and boys).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome