Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time to blog again?

I have been out of the blog loop for quite a while and think it is time to get back in. A lot has happened over the past 6 months or so that I would like to get written down for my own sake, as well as to share with those who might be interested. Below is a list of things I want to record, and I think I will start with the most current and work my way back. As I do I may find other things that I want to write about, so the list isn't necessarily inclusive. If things happen in the meantime that are worth blogging about I will probably insert them while they are fresh on my mind, so things will probably get a little jumbled up, but then who cares? I promise not to editorialize or make fun of other people's blogs unless I create a new blog that is completely anonymous...



The fishing trip to Canada (9/24-28/09)

The Silver Beaver (9/12/09)

The new meadow ditch pipeline (9-09)

The Subway hike (9/3/09)

The Mill Flat fire ( 8/28-30/09)

Dad's broken hip (8/2/09)

The Kanarra Falls hike (7/11/09)

My Rose Garden (7/09)

The Spring Creek Hike (6/8/09)

Woodbadge (6/22-27/09)

The Kolob Arch Hike (5/13/09)

The Grand Canyon Hike (5/29/09)

I know the list is quite ambitious, and I may never get it done, but at least I have a goal.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is getting to be that time of year; I anticipate being a log more regular on the blogs, too. I won't make fun of your blog if you won't make fun of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to start seeing you in the blogging world again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what happened to you! Glad your back. Can't wait to read up on all you activities. Keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome