Friday, February 5, 2010

A Walk In The Black Forest

Those of you younger than me may not remember this song. An instrumental composed by Horst Jankowski and released in 1965, it quickly became a million seller. One of the original artists was Herb Alpert and The Tiajuana Brass. Later Lyrics were added that kind of made it into a love song, though I doubt the lyrics are very familiar to anyone.


I went for a hike in the snow yesterday through some of the area that was burned in the fire last summer. The title and tune of this song kept coming into my mind. Watch this short video I made and see if you think it fits.



I am sure there are some of you that think of something entirely different when you think of Black Forest. Could it be Black Forest Cheese Cake? I'll have to admit that crossed my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome